Dr. Ninh is a board-certified, sports medicine fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon in Southern California. Dr. Ninh specializes in minimally invasive arthroscopic surgeries and total joint replacements including Direct Anterior Hip Replacement. Working with an elite team of multi-lingual and multi-disciplinary specialists, he strives to provide comprehensive orthopedic care.
Dr. Ninh is a native of Orange County, having graduated from Marina High School in Huntington Beach, California. Dr. Ninh’s vision was to establish an orthopaedic surgery practice focusing in Sports Medicine, treating the community that he grew up in. His vision of becoming an Orthopedic Surgeon was inspired from his own personal experience as a young athlete and patient. These experiences were highly influential in his decision to pursue medicine and further provided the inspiration to pursue excellence throughout his education and training. These past experiences have allowed Dr. Ninh to better empathize and care for his patients as an orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Ninh is a board-certified sports medicine fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon. He received both his undergraduate and medical degree at the University of California, Irvine. After finishing his general orthopedics residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Michigan, he went on to complete his Sports Medicine Fellowship training at Kaiser Permanente Southern California. He is also the Medical Director for the Chapman Orthopedic Institute in Orange, California.
- Undergraduate: University of California at Irvine, Irvine, CA
- Medical: University of California at Irvine College of Medicine, Irvine, CA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, MI
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: Orange County Kaiser Permanente, Irvine, CA
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Medical Association
- American Orthopedic Society of Sports Medicine